Please note this is a series of 3 one-hour online workshops and 1 hour of coaching per participant.
No matter where you spend your marketing time and dollars, to create effective marketing that drives buying behaviour you must identify and understand your ideal customers. You need to know more than just their demographics and your assumptions.
This workshop takes you from identifying who your ideal customer is to the primary research you need to truly learn how to motivate buying behaviour to creating a comprehensive buyer persona to use in all your marketing efforts moving forward.
- Determine who exactly your ideal customer is based on four key criteria.
- Discover what a buyer persona is and how you can use it in your marketing.
- Discover the interview technique and questions you need to ask do you can identify the real triggers for your buyers
- Research ideal clients on Social Media using the snooping technique to augment your primary research.
- Interpret your research with your coach to create a comprehensive Buyer Persona.
Entrepreneurs, potential entrepreneurs, marketing staff will benefit from participating in this series.
Hayley Bohan (Marketing On Purpose)
Ateliers à venir (0)